DELIVERY & RETURNS
All online orders are packaged and dispatched from our ladies designer boutique in Clitheroe, Lancashire. If you’re local to our store, you have the option of using our Click & Collect delivery option in your basket.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Minimum spend £200
All UK orders that meet the minimum spend will automatically qualify for
free Standard UK shipping at your basket.
Click & Collect
Same working day
3-4 working days
Next Day UK
1-2 working days
3-5 working days
Standard America & Canada
5-7 working days
5-7 working days
For prices, please check at your basket.
All orders by default are sent using our “Keep It Simple” packaging, which is an environmentally friendly choice and uses as little packaging as possible, whilst still ensuring your purchase arrives in pristine condition. Whenever we can, we will simply wrap your garments in tissue paper to protect them in transit.
This covers our returns and exchange policy + sales adjustment policy for online orders and in-store purchases.
Please note, Storm Fashion does not provide free returns with online orders. If you wish to return (or exchange) an item, you will need to cover the cost for postage and packaging.
Returning Items Help Guide
You have the right to return or exchange your online order with us under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 by letting us know within 14 days of receipt of your order confirmation email.
All items must be returned in the same condition they were received, in the same packaging (includes shoes in the original undamaged box, that cannot be used as external packaging when posting back) and with all labels attached.
To return, please follow these instructions:
- Email us at [email protected] stating which item(s) you’d like to return. This will help us to prepare your return before it arrives back in-store.
- Return your item(s) using only a secure or trackable method i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery and that you retain your proof of postage. In the event of a lost parcel, we will need a tracking number and proof of postage to process a return. Failure to provide these will mean you will not receive your refund.
- Choose your packaging. We recommend you return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at Storm Fashion in perfect condition.
- Include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
- Await our email to confirm safe receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. Please note returns can take up to 28 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable. If your order has been sent to the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU these are not refundable by Storm Fashion, but you may be able to recover them by contacting your local customs bureau.
We operate an exchange only policy when purchasing products in-store.
Simply pop into our store to exchange your item(s).
Please note, we cannot exchange items purchased in-store with items bought online.
Sales Price Adjustment Policy
Storm Fashion is happy to offer a Sale Price Adjustment on items purchased up to 7 days prior to the commencement date of a sale*. Please be aware that the exact style and size of an item must be available for purchase at the time your request is made before any adjustment in the sale price can be approved. All approved Sale Price Adjustments will be credited to your Storm Fashion account in the form of a store credit, which will be valid for 12 months.
We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased in a sale that may have subsequently been discounted further. We are also unable to offer price adjustments on items that have subsequently been discounted during a temporary promotion.
*Sale denotes a permanent discounting initiative, which usually takes place at the end of a selling season and includes a product that will never return to a full RRP. A sale does not include any temporary promotional activity or temporary special discounts, which can and do run at intervals throughout the year.